Managing customer expectations
Please confirm the following statements to be true. If you are unable to do so,
we won't be able to provide you with a quote today - (but a quick call to our contact
centre will go into further detail and be able to help you):
- You don't already have an existing Post Office car insurance quote or policy that
you've done either in the branch or online.
- This quote is for your main home in the UK and does not relate to a mobile home,
houseboat, room only/bed-sit, where only you and your family / partner live in the
home, and you don't sublet it to any lodgers. Nobody living at the property has
ever been convicted of, or been charged with but not yet tried for, any crime other
than motoring offences. Nobody living at the property has been declared bankrupt,
have previously been refused insurance or had any terms imposed on their home insurance.
- Your home does not have a history of flood or subsidence, it is in a good state
of repair, and you have not had any claims on your buildings or contents insurance
in the last 5 years.
- You or any members of your household are not employed as an actor/actress, professional
sportsperson, jeweller, antique dealer, or connected with the entertainment industry.
- Your buildings sum insured does not exceed £400,000 or contents exceed £60,000.